Did you know you can request your repeat prescription online? The easiest, safest and quickest way to order your repeat prescription is online. There is no need to make a phone call or visit us; instead computer, smartphone or tablet users can request repeat prescriptions anywhere – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can also check what medication you should be taking and when. If you are not already registered for GP online services please let a member of the practice team know you would like to use this service.
If your long-term medication has been approved on a repeat prescription basis you can place orders in the following ways:
- In person - hand your repeat slip in to reception having clearly marked the items required.
- By post - send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want it posted back to you.
- fax - Please note we are no longer accepting repeat prescriptions via fax, please use one of the many other options available.
- By email - to email@example.com
- Online - You must be registered with Patient Access to use this facility. http://www.ridgmountpractice.nhs.uk/doitonline.aspx
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.